Ghostwriter Barry Fox,
the Expert at Making You Look Great!
You’re a top-level business executive with a lifetime of experience and knowledge to share…
… an entrepreneur who has risked it all …
… an artist who sees what others can’t imagine …
… an attorney, physician or other professional with fascinating ideas to share …
… or a philanthropist who wants to change lives.
You’ve wanted to write a book for some time but something has always stopped you: a lack of time, difficulty converting your thoughts into words, the hassle of conducting research, or perhaps the drudgery of rewriting, editing and polishing. And then there’s the “how do I publish?” problem.
Writing a book can be a struggle… and that’s where I come in.
I’m a professional ghostwriter/editor of highly-praised memoirs, business books, art books and more. My resume includes New York Times bestsellers and international bestsellers, as well as self-published books used for specific business or personal purposes.
Think of me as a confidential “pen for hire” who will turn your ideas and experiences into an exciting, thought-provoking book. My works include:
The Proof Is in the Praise
During the course of my writing career, I’ve worked successfully with top business professionals, entrepreneurs, artists, inventors, motivational speakers, professors, physicians – even with the butler who attended Princess Diana and her boyfriend Dodi Fayed on the night they died.
Here’s what Bruce Krysiak, former President/Board Member of Toys “R” Us, said about my ghostwriting process:
For years I thought about writing a book as a way to pass along certain life lessons and create some sort of legacy, but always held back because it seemed too complicated and I didn’t know where to start. Then I met Barry Fox, a ghostwriter who proved to have a tremendous ability to convert my words, thoughts and stories into a well-structured, thoughtful, insightful book.
After listening to my intentions and concerns, Barry helped me create a format for the book that gave a logical flow and sensibility to my ideas. I was impressed by his ability to challenge me creatively and sharpen my focus. He also helped me explore and express the personal side of my thoughts and experiences in ways that truly brought the book to life.
Working with Barry became a journey of self-discovery, resulting in a much better book than I ever could have written on my own.
And here is what Steven Friedman, Vice Chairman & CEO of United Steel Service, had to say:
A book can be tricky to write, especially when you’re combining your life story with your political philosophy. Fortunately, I found Barry Fox. He has an uncanny ability to understand what’s important and what’s not; to make you think more deeply about your life and come up with insights you didn’t know you had; and to transform your stories, ideas and feelings into writing that is not only beautiful but highly readable. With Barry’s help, writing my book was not only possible, it was pleasurable.
The Book Ghostwriting & Publication Package
Ghostwriting your manuscript is just one part of the complicated process of creating a book. That’s why my ghostwriting services cover everything from crafting your manuscript to delivering 100 copies of your published, 150-200 page book to your door. The complete package consists of:
- Ghostwriting your book
- Proofreading performed by an independent specialist
- Creating the interior design
- Securing the ISBN
- Registering your U.S. copyright
- Managing the printing process, start to finish
- Creating the “eBook” version of your book
- Listing your book on Amazon.com
- Printing and delivering your finished book to your door
The entire process generally takes about ten months. The final result is 100 copies of your book to share with your family and friends, plus the option of ordering more.
The fee for the complete book ghostwriting and publishing package is $75,000. This fee covers everything listed above, as well as my travel expenses within the U.S. for our initial working session, and managing the creation of your cover design. (Costs for travel outside of the U.S., any photos or graphic elements in your book, and translation, if necessary, are billed separately.)
My Job as a Ghostwriter Is to Make You Look Great!
As a professional book ghostwriter and editor of memoirs, business books, health books, books about artists and more, I’ve worked on books that have been published by Simon & Schuster, St. Martin’s, HarperCollins, LittleBrown, Broadway Books, Rodale and other major publishers – as well as self-published books. Several have earned places on national bestseller lists and/or produced impressive sales records. My projects have included:
- an inspirational memoir by the former co-head of Toys ‘R Us
- a very personal memoir by a retired pilot
- a look at the causes and effects of American-Chinese economic entanglement
- a book on artists and their journeys of courage
- a political memoir for the head of a U.S. steel-industry company
- a new look at how to motivate employees and customers
- an inside look at the fabled romance between Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed
- a New York Times #1 bestselling book on arthritis
- a business book examining how the future impacts the present
I Bring Your Ideas and Stories To Life By…
- creating a strong through-line for your book
- zeroing in on your most compelling stories, ideas, experiences and/or techniques
- placing your stories/ideas/experiences in the context of what really matters to you
- trimming the “fat” and shaping the book to achieve maximum impact with a minimum of “reader fatigue”
- selecting the tone and style that captures the your voice and captivates your readers
You are the expert in your field or topic: I am the expert in transforming your ideas into a great book!
Your Role in the Ghostwriting Process
Let’s Get Started!
Call me at 818-917-5362
Best-selling book ghostwriter, author and editor – the expert at making you look great!